Jade Dynasty Forums
Welcome to Commit Forums, home of the Jade Dynasty Community - playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions! Please ensure to log in before you proceed to unlock the hidden feature and topics discussed within the forum. For Venoma Alliance members, log-in to proceed to the Alliance section of the forum. If you are a guest, proceed to the public section to enjoy the Public Guides, PvP Videos and MORE!
Jade Dynasty Forums
Welcome to Commit Forums, home of the Jade Dynasty Community - playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions! Please ensure to log in before you proceed to unlock the hidden feature and topics discussed within the forum. For Venoma Alliance members, log-in to proceed to the Alliance section of the forum. If you are a guest, proceed to the public section to enjoy the Public Guides, PvP Videos and MORE!
Jade Dynasty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty Forums

Home of Jade Dynasty - Playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome - Please log-in to make use of the Forums. Venoma Members, ensure to PM Makaela in-game to verify your registration or send an email through courier in-game.

Sometimes Boss must fight too

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

Popularity : 0

Sometimes Boss must fight too Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Funny pic, i found it with devil, when we was doing alliance duty or exeuctioner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

affraid Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsJayZ
Admin
Admin
MrsJayZ

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

Whaat lol? U saw those pic in suntream aswell?
That bird vs that other huge monster near the zaaras Suspect
That's also insane
Back to top Go down
https://venoma.forumotion.com
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 am

Kill him once byt needed a pt with 3 ppl This quest is for those Chi like Nirvana from this NPC in middle near 2 Gurds.
Back to top Go down
http://milanos.pl
XWHITEFOXX
XWHITEFOXX

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 am

yeah i saw that boss a lot of times too when i was doing alliance duty,that boss can kill all the mobs around him with one aoe hit
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 am

i killed montop giant afro
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 pm

SAVIER

THE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kyaras
kyaras

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 am

u can make the 2 bosses fight, in both sunstream and jadeon, will make a demo if my lag allows a fraps movie
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 am

those on the platform can figth with those under bridge Razz
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 am

In SS this Big Fish Wit That Lion Just popcorn and cola ;p
Back to top Go down
kyaras
kyaras

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Ofc my stupid pc cant take game + video at a time so i lagged and died... but well normally its like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 pm

yep we know that, its usefull for quest Razz

what program u use to record?
Back to top Go down
kyaras
kyaras

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:11 pm

i have 2 programs for that Gamecam and Fraps (both unregistered). with gamecam u can film longer but its low quality and no sound, with fraps its good quality and sound but only 30 sec max and ofc both have watermarks(the uploaded video sux cause for some reason imageshack turned it from avi to mp4 No ) on my pc its crystal clear
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 am

fraps toakes a lot of place in 30 sec movie, maybe i check gamecam
Back to top Go down
kyaras
kyaras

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:04 pm

u can though repetadly record with fraps if u figure when 30 sec have passed and then meld multiple recordings into 1 , gamecam is the worst ideea cause its poor quality and no sound, also that don't record more then 1-2 mins either
oh and theres also the option for unlimited fraps recording for registered users Wink (32$ Shocked ) but i'd rather make a 1 sec break between multiple 30 sec recordings xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes Boss must fight too   Sometimes Boss must fight too I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes Boss must fight too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Dynasty Forums :: Public Boards :: Video & Screenshots-
Jump to: