Jade Dynasty Forums
Welcome to Commit Forums, home of the Jade Dynasty Community - playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions! Please ensure to log in before you proceed to unlock the hidden feature and topics discussed within the forum. For Venoma Alliance members, log-in to proceed to the Alliance section of the forum. If you are a guest, proceed to the public section to enjoy the Public Guides, PvP Videos and MORE!
Jade Dynasty Forums
Welcome to Commit Forums, home of the Jade Dynasty Community - playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions! Please ensure to log in before you proceed to unlock the hidden feature and topics discussed within the forum. For Venoma Alliance members, log-in to proceed to the Alliance section of the forum. If you are a guest, proceed to the public section to enjoy the Public Guides, PvP Videos and MORE!
Jade Dynasty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty Forums

Home of Jade Dynasty - Playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome - Please log-in to make use of the Forums. Venoma Members, ensure to PM Makaela in-game to verify your registration or send an email through courier in-game.

Your Character's Name

Go down 
+10
Uncle Khado
ZhuZhu
HardBowJob
Weoni
KURWIDOLEK
Juaress
Savier
Tatsubon
MrsJayZ
HaLaH
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

Popularity : 1

Your Character's Name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 am

Savier wrote:
But DOLEK carry about u and dont learn u bad words. and u dont thankz him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Actually he didn't share anything with us, eccept the ugly image of his signature.
such image may be acceptable to you guys ( and your kind of chat in alliance chat ), but due to the difference of culture - I find it impolite and inadequate for the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamveryverysorry.com/
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:03 am

huh? he at least lvling.
Back to top Go down
kyaras
kyaras

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:36 am

Ello all Wink well.. name Kyaras, chosen at random in another game long ago, using it ever since in Kiaras/Kyaras versions and no ideea if / what it could possibly mean Shocked
Back to top Go down
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 am

Your Character's Name - Page 2 1gtmos12
kyaras for passing and sharing with us
Back to top Go down
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 am

Savier wrote:
huh? he at least lvling.
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Untitled-3
Now I know HOW you leveled up
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 am

ok nvm, u dont need thanks all, but if u want Smile
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 am

LoL i dont want thanx and my image is to laugh ppl in this forum and sry HaLaH but ur taking this seriously and with ur sentence u take me that i dont have culture now thats unfair u know.

Your Character's Name - Page 2 -436-1111462423-black_rose-1
Your Character's Name - Page 2 100634
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Halah

Last edited by KURWIDOLEK on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://milanos.pl
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 pm

KURWIDOLEK wrote:
with ur sentence u take me that i dont have culture now thats unfair u know.
This is not what I've said
I said " due to culture differences " , in ur culture sex and homosexuality is allowed while mine forbid it and consider it a SIN
That what I said and meant
What is not fair is to force me seeing this image every time I see your posts
So
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Nah dont wanna argue so for u i get rid off my "Sex Mario" and look for some other funny signature :S
Back to top Go down
http://milanos.pl
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:50 pm

HaLaH wrote:
homosexuality is allowed while mine forbid it and consider it a SIN

nah not allowed, and good.

but also u write u have 19 years, so u probably should to know that that was for fun...
Back to top Go down
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 am

Savier wrote:

but also u write u have 19 years, so u probably should to know that that was for fun...
Religion, Morals and culture inheritance are constanta that control one's behaviour, have nothing to do with Age, Sex, Color or Nationality .
You should read more about Human Rights & Ethics
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 am

yep probably, i am big ignorant in that
Back to top Go down
Saichi
Saichi

PostSubject: My name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm

I really enjoyed reading about ur names :3. And now, I will have t reaveal the secret of my name XD.

Saichi is really just a random name that came to me the day I discovered JD.
At first I didn`t read the forums or so to know how to play and stuff Neutral .
When I run Jade Dynasty Client I alrdy had the acc and only had to create the char.
I think I first tried 'Cristina'/'Christina' or smtn like that since that`s my rl name, but it didn`t work. Then I wanted something to start with capital 'S' xD.
And ...Saichi just came into my mind ^^.

No other secrets xD.
_Yeh, boring story_ XD lol!
Back to top Go down
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Your Character's Name - Page 2 Thankyourosered
Saichi for sharing with us, and no it is not a boring story

I realised now that I'm always mistaken about players sex , I can't even tell from char's picture LOL
Back to top Go down
Saichi
Saichi

PostSubject: OMG   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 am

affraid
don`t tell me u have mistaken me with that skeleton T.T

Am I that bad? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Deathraid
Deathraid

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Ahh, well my ingame name is Deathraid Razz

Deathraid is a nick i've been using for all MMORPGS i've played xD
Deathraid is known as some unknown Barb in PWI (Sanctuary server)
Death's also known as some low lvld magician type thing in ESO
Then we have that WC spamming guy in JD
KF also has a Deathraid xD
And ofcourse PWE asked me to test the MMO version of Dynasty Warriors

wher it came from, don't ask me, it's something my twin sis came up with
god have her soul v.v

gweetings, your WC spammer :3
Back to top Go down
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Your Character's Name - Page 2 Fgsdfsdfsd
Thanks Silas for sharing this with us, God Bless your twin's soul

I'm not familiar with all the games u mentioned, I play Rappelz and Cross Fire.
So why don't u give us a short idea about each game?
Back to top Go down
Deathraid
Deathraid

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Sure HalaH, as you wish ^^

First things first, all games i mentioned are found on PWE's Homesite

Let's start with PWI or Perfect World International,
PWI is a pvp-based mmorpg's based around 4 races (3 in the beginning days, with their expansion 1 new race was added)

each race has 2 classes,

Humans: hungry for power etc. etc. want to take over the world & dominate stuff
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Human_main
- Blademaster: sort of a balanced class, certainly not a tanker but he can deal a nice amount of dmg, mid-game class

- Wizard: spellcaster type, dead meat once he's ganged or (on low lvls) when monsters come to close, end-game class

The Untamed: basically develloped animals that weren't tamed, you have Lions, Wolves, Tigers, etc. etc.
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Beast_main

- Barbarian: my class, Tanking all the way + massive dmg skills, fancy gear, buffs that make it even harder to kill <3
The barb is a duel winning class from begin to end >;P

- Venomancer: The ONLY class in PWI that can use pets to fight with, the solo class, low defence so vulnerable, mostly assisted by a tanking pet (yes even the pets have classes here, confusing isn't it?), Veno's are always accompagnied by their cute ears (bat-like, bunny-like, cat-like,... you know, EARS) & ofc their cute Tails (Devil-tail, kitty-tail,.. Gah!) This was my sisters class, i still play on it from time to time, to keep it in honor ^^

The Winged Elves: (duhh, mostly elves have wings Suspect ) Healers & critters, live in peace but kills all that comes to close
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Wing_main

- Cleric: equal to JD's Skysong, only that clerics are easy to interrupt when casting skills, Heal, rez, buff, blabla

- Archer: equal to the Lupin, massive (and alot of) crits, have one unique skill that resembles the asc. skysong skill that gives 9999 def., sucky about the elven race is their interrupt rate, which is very high -.-', luckily they also have a skill for that!

The Tideborn: new race, they popped up out of the sea out of nowhere, (did i mention that PWI did their expansion together with JD's ascension pack?)
Your Character's Name - Page 2 TideBornCHARS

- Assasin: PWI prooves that their staff consists out of nolife WoW noobs by launching this, basically has all things that a so called WoW assasin should have (hope i'm right, don't play wow, heard from a friend). anyway, high critbonus, critrate, invulnerability for a couple of seconds, lalala, easy to kill in one hit tho, def <0 xD

- Psychic: spellcaster again, carries a faggy orb with him, sort of like a yin-yang esper but then used as a weapon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESO then, gonna shorten that or my reply will take up more then 1 page -.-"
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Wallpaper3-1024

ESO's a "chibi" game, and PWE's first attempt to an all class pet game system, every char has cute manga eyes, and even the weapons look like plastic or rubber toys, beware, the chibi's kill -.-"

no class description i only played the game cuz of it's cute monkey smileys XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KF is PWE's parody game, naruto, batman, league of justice, bleach, you name it, they cover it
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Kungfoo02

it's in Beta phase 2 now, and if you wanna get 1-hit by aggressive bunnies albino <- jhup those guys try it
I liked KF, but i'm not gonna play once it's live, i don't want to get 1-hit by bunnies & even less by a Kung Foo version of the kyuubi from naruto (yes that nine-tailed demon fox thing)

classes in KF.. can't remember but one, and that was the ninja, lupin-like & the skills were so funny, "sparkle no jutsu" for an example

Heroes of three Kingdoms, since i'm a die hard fan of PWE games THEY asked ME ... Shocked to test their version of the popular Playstation games called "Dynasty Warriors"

You all know lil' Lu Bu from those games dontcha?
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Hotk_concept01_thumb

i've seen their art & stuff, liked it, liked the weapon show, but nope, i'll stick to betatesting, JD has stolen my heart ^^

There Razz i hope this is short enough XD
Back to top Go down
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Your Character's Name - Page 2 Ghhghg
Very nice demonstration Sil
ESO seems to be Cartoon game and all chars are girls
You know what I hate in JD? no real armors - everybody is wearing skirts and cloth
also there is no character that can use 2 blades or 2 Axes or 2 handed Axe or sword

however, JD is enriched by too many friends like yourself and others
Back to top Go down
Saichi
Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Deathraid wrote:
Sure HalaH, as you wish ^^

First things first, all games i mentioned are found on PWE's Homesite

Let's start with PWI or Perfect World International,
PWI is a pvp-based mmorpg's based around 4 races (3 in the beginning days, with their expansion 1 new race was added)

each race has 2 classes,

Humans: hungry for power etc. etc. want to take over the world & dominate stuff
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Human_main
- Blademaster: sort of a balanced class, certainly not a tanker but he can deal a nice amount of dmg, mid-game class

- Wizard: spellcaster type, dead meat once he's ganged or (on low lvls) when monsters come to close, end-game class

The Untamed: basically develloped animals that weren't tamed, you have Lions, Wolves, Tigers, etc. etc.
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Beast_main

- Barbarian: my class, Tanking all the way + massive dmg skills, fancy gear, buffs that make it even harder to kill <3
The barb is a duel winning class from begin to end >;P

- Venomancer: The ONLY class in PWI that can use pets to fight with, the solo class, low defence so vulnerable, mostly assisted by a tanking pet (yes even the pets have classes here, confusing isn't it?), Veno's are always accompagnied by their cute ears (bat-like, bunny-like, cat-like,... you know, EARS) & ofc their cute Tails (Devil-tail, kitty-tail,.. Gah!) This was my sisters class, i still play on it from time to time, to keep it in honor ^^

The Winged Elves: (duhh, mostly elves have wings Suspect ) Healers & critters, live in peace but kills all that comes to close
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Wing_main

- Cleric: equal to JD's Skysong, only that clerics are easy to interrupt when casting skills, Heal, rez, buff, blabla

- Archer: equal to the Lupin, massive (and alot of) crits, have one unique skill that resembles the asc. skysong skill that gives 9999 def., sucky about the elven race is their interrupt rate, which is very high -.-', luckily they also have a skill for that!

The Tideborn: new race, they popped up out of the sea out of nowhere, (did i mention that PWI did their expansion together with JD's ascension pack?)
Your Character's Name - Page 2 TideBornCHARS

- Assasin: PWI prooves that their staff consists out of nolife WoW noobs by launching this, basically has all things that a so called WoW assasin should have (hope i'm right, don't play wow, heard from a friend). anyway, high critbonus, critrate, invulnerability for a couple of seconds, lalala, easy to kill in one hit tho, def <0 xD

- Psychic: spellcaster again, carries a faggy orb with him, sort of like a yin-yang esper but then used as a weapon.

ESO then, gonna shorten that or my reply will take up more then 1 page -.-"
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Wallpaper3-1024

ESO's a "chibi" game, and PWE's first attempt to an all class pet game system, every char has cute manga eyes, and even the weapons look like plastic or rubber toys, beware, the chibi's kill -.-"

no class description i only played the game cuz of it's cute monkey smileys XD

KF is PWE's parody game, naruto, batman, league of justice, bleach, you name it, they cover it
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Kungfoo02

it's in Beta phase 2 now, and if you wanna get 1-hit by aggressive bunnies albino <- jhup those guys try it
I liked KF, but i'm not gonna play once it's live, i don't want to get 1-hit by bunnies & even less by a Kung Foo version of the kyuubi from naruto (yes that nine-tailed demon fox thing)

classes in KF.. can't remember but one, and that was the ninja, lupin-like & the skills were so funny, "sparkle no jutsu" for an example

Heroes of three Kingdoms, since i'm a die hard fan of PWE games THEY asked ME ... Shocked to test their version of the popular Playstation games called "Dynasty Warriors"

You all know lil' Lu Bu from those games dontcha?
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Hotk_concept01_thumb

i've seen their art & stuff, liked it, liked the weapon show, but nope, i'll stick to betatesting, JD has stolen my heart ^^

___
Hunny u lost me o.o.....too much to read >.<"
Anyway, when I played PWI I was a Venomancer ^.^
Cute lil Kitten-Bat-like girl :3
xDD
Back to top Go down
Deathraid
Deathraid

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 am

HaLaH wrote:
Your Character's Name - Page 2 Ghhghg
Very nice demonstration Sil
ESO seems to be Cartoon game and all chars are girls
You know what I hate in JD? no real armors - everybody is wearing skirts and cloth
also there is no character that can use 2 blades or 2 Axes or 2 handed Axe or sword

however, JD is enriched by too many friends like yourself and others

yes, totally, btw, not all charracters in ESO are girls HaLaH, it's just hard to see the difference between them Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathraid
Deathraid

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 am

Saichi wrote:
Deathraid wrote:

___
Hunny u lost me o.o.....too much to read >.<"
Anyway, when I played PWI I was a Venomancer ^.^
Cute lil Kitten-Bat-like girl :3
xDD

my sisters veno is lvl 52, and (like in any other game) i'm a noob XD
ah well i have a lvl 86 barb, but i don't play it anymore, lvl 27 barb way funnier xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Character's Name   Your Character's Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Character's Name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Dynasty Forums :: Public Boards :: Off Topic Board-
Jump to: