Jade Dynasty Forums
Welcome to Commit Forums, home of the Jade Dynasty Community - playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions! Please ensure to log in before you proceed to unlock the hidden feature and topics discussed within the forum. For Venoma Alliance members, log-in to proceed to the Alliance section of the forum. If you are a guest, proceed to the public section to enjoy the Public Guides, PvP Videos and MORE!
Jade Dynasty Forums
Welcome to Commit Forums, home of the Jade Dynasty Community - playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions! Please ensure to log in before you proceed to unlock the hidden feature and topics discussed within the forum. For Venoma Alliance members, log-in to proceed to the Alliance section of the forum. If you are a guest, proceed to the public section to enjoy the Public Guides, PvP Videos and MORE!
Jade Dynasty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Dynasty Forums

Home of Jade Dynasty - Playground for all your Jade Dynasty Discussions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome - Please log-in to make use of the Forums. Venoma Members, ensure to PM Makaela in-game to verify your registration or send an email through courier in-game.

Alliance History

Go down 
+2
HaLaH
MrsJayZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsJayZ
Admin
Admin
MrsJayZ

Popularity : 0

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Existence:

DemiGodz Alliance was created on 12th October 2009 a week after the Athan Classes came out in Jade Dynasty. There was actually no other "Athan" only Alliance around back in time so the idea came up! scratch
Yama and HardBowJob decided to make a new Alliance that would only be for Athan Classes ofcourse, that's what we based our Alliance Name on.
DemiGodz would be according to the founders a "Warring" Alliance, at least that what we aimed for. Quickly taking challenges from top Alliances back then we saw that we didn't fail as the idea went on.
Ofcourse the "Warring" idea was very attracting for other members, so we quickly recruited more Athans in the Alliance.
We would only recruit Athans, but after some time of recruiting and growing extremely fast, which we didn't expect, the unpredictable happend. No

As a matter of fact, we grew so fast that we couldn't believe ourselves. The main aspect of the creation of the Alliance wasn't meant to be "GREAT" or high in ranks, but just a friendly place to keep some Athans in.
After about a month it was very hard to recruit Athans because most of them were already in "Top" Alliances, so there was no way out for us but open the Alliance for non-athan factions. It was hard but we were stuck.

On December 2009 we launched our Alliance for all factions not expecting how succesfull it would become, still focusing on the main aspect of the Alliance, warring. bom
We eventually caught the attention of clans from other Alliances and so we grew step by step, day by day.

Today we're a big happy Warhungry Family, also ranked as top 3 Warring Alliances farao
Our main aspect still hasn't changed and will probably never change, after all that's how we became so succesfull.

~Yama pig
Back to top Go down
https://venoma.forumotion.com
HaLaH
Sergeant
Sergeant
HaLaH

Popularity : 1

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 am

Alliance History 88
WOW
what a concept
Actually I never knew these information before, please accept my admiration
I remember when was in previous alliance ( Moon ) they used to mention DemiGodz with much respect ( though they call us " chest chars " )

Thanks Yama and HardBowJob for a great idea came true
I'm actually very proud to be a member of DemiGodz wonderful family
Back to top Go down
http://www.iamveryverysorry.com/
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 am

50 % modos in clan scratch
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 am

Savier
Alliance History Dont_worry_clock2
Back to top Go down
http://milanos.pl
Uncle Khado
Uncle Khado

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 am

Hmm... very unsuspected history. I'm glad that U decided to receive also human characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weoni
Weoni

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am

If there should only be Athans in the ally we wouldn't have lived long in war.

Need to have other factoins in ally other then Balo and Arden if we shall attack the fort.
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 am

Yes Athans are good but what they can do without aoe'rs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Khado
Uncle Khado

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 am

Hehe, yes it's true, every faction is important because they complement each other Very Happy No one is perfect ^_^
Back to top Go down
Savier
3 Star
3 Star
Savier

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Alliance History Wrong-7048801

THE BEST IS

Alliance History 6178AB9198373

VIM
Back to top Go down
KURWIDOLEK
4 Star
4 Star
KURWIDOLEK

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Yea Savier if we dont use Raja we are for:
1. Lupins Crit Smile
2.MS-Magneficient Spirit Jadeons or Obscura lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance History   Alliance History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jade Dynasty Forums :: Public Boards :: Public General Board-
Jump to: